Events: Wiffle® Ball Tournament
Wiffle® Ball Tournament
October 8, 2022 · Essex, VT
Craig Breslow and the Strike 3 Foundation will host a day of WIFFLE® Ball competitions on October 8, 2022!
The tournament will take place at Little Fenway in Essex, Vermont on fields exclusively designed for WIFFLE® Ball games. Little Fenway is a quarter of the size of Boston’s Fenway Park, which it replicates. The facility is home to two other fields – Little Wrigley and Little Field of Dreams, complete with ivy and corn, respectively. All three fields will host tournament games.
The tournament will look to partner with teams to build lasting relationships that prioritize engagement. Teams are charged with a fundraising goal of $5,000 or more to support childhood cancer research. With a spirit of competition and sportsmanship, ball games, along with other activities throughout the day, provide an entertaining way to spend a weekend day in Vermont. Admission to the tournament is free of charge. This event is an activity that the entire family can enjoy!
Events and Activities:
- WIFFLE® Ball games featuring friendly and intense competition
- Home Run Derby
- Celebrity Meet and Greet - Rich Hill and Lenny DiNardo
- Face Painting
- Raffle (autographed memorabilia)
- Sparky's BBQ & Grill Food Cart, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Snack Bar featuring homemade items and other treats
This is your chance to register your own WIFFLE® Ball Team and play on three legendary fields, support the event as a sponsor, make a donation, or simply attend and enjoy the competition with other fans. However you choose to support the Strike 3 Foundation at the WIFFLE® Ball Tournament, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you're joining the fight against childhood cancer.
Team Captains may register their team and pay the team registration fee by following these instructions and then clicking the button below. Upon registering, you will receive instructions to assist you in setting up your team's fundraising page.
Team fundraising commitment: $5,000 (or more!)
Support the Strike 3 Foundation with a $2,500 conribution and become the lead sponsor for the Home Run Derby competition! The Home Run Derby is always a great event for all players and fans in attendance at the Wiffle Ball Tournament. Batters compete to see who can hit the most home runs, and the winner takes home a great prize.
Contact Craig Breslow at for more information about available sponsorships.
The Strike 3 Foundation WIFFLE® Ball Tournament Player's Guide is the place to find fundraising and tournament information.
Can't make it to the WIFFLE® Ball tournament? Join our mailing list to hear about other special events!
- Little Fenway, in Essex, VT ( Google Maps → )
- Photos from the 2021 Strike 3 Foundation Wiffle Ball Tournament
- Photos from the 2019 Strike 3 Foundation Wiffle Ball Tournament
- Photos from the 2018 Strike 3 Foundation Wiffle Ball Tournament
- Photos from the 2017 Strike 3 Foundation Wiffle Ball Tournament
- Photos from the 2016 Strike 3 Foundation Wiffle Ball Tournament
- Photos from the 2015 Strike 3 Foundation Wiffle Ball Tournament
The Strike 3 Foundation heightens awareness, mobilizes support, and raises funding for childhood cancer research.
How you can help
Strike 3 Foundation
PO Box 191
Monroe, CT 06468