Play it Forward
|Join The Team||Message From Craig||My Idea||Program Guidelines||Rewards||FAQ|
Calling all Kids! Team up with Red Sox pitcher Craig Breslow and the Strike 3 Foundation to help make a difference in the lives of kids battling cancer. Craig is asking you to join the Play it Forward Team. Here is what you need to do:
STEP 1: THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- Talk to your parents, teachers, friends,
brothers and sisters and brainstorm
something that you can do, big or small, to help a child battling cancer.
- Be creative! Be thoughtful! Use technology! Ask questions! Team up with your friends! Ask your teacher if your class can work on a project together! Tell your parents your ideas! Be a leader!
STEP 2: TELL CRAIG ABOUT HOW YOU PLAN ON HELPING
- Once you have your "Play it Forward" idea about how you can make a difference in the life of a child with cancer, click on "My Idea" and tell Craig about it by submitting what you are going to do to take action.
- All idea submissions received by May 2, 2014 will receive an autographed picture of Craig Breslow.
STEP 3: GET STARTED AND GIVE CRAIG AN UPDATE
- Next, turn your "My Idea" into an actual project and GET STARTED!
- Sometime on or before June 1, 2014 tell Craig how your project is going by completing a "Progress Update".
- Take pictures, make videos, and or write in a journal about all of the different things you are doing as you work on your project.
STEP 4: "SHOW AND TELL" CRAIG WHAT YOU DID TO HELP
- Complete your project!
- Tell Craig all about your finished project by going to www.strike3playitforward.org on or before June 30, 2014 and completing the "My Play it Forward Project" online form.
- Send Craig pictures, videos, a write up from you, and a write up from 3 people who can also tell Craig about the great work that you did on your project.
- All completed projects will receive an autographed Craig Breslow baseball.
STEP 5: HEAR BACK FROM CRAIG
- Craig will be busy reading and seeing all of the great projects that kids like you have submitted and he will be contacting each student to say "Thank You" in a special way.
- The most creative, impactful, and influential project(s) will be eligible for a reward. See Program Guidelines.
The Strike 3 Foundation heightens awareness, mobilizes support, and raises funding for childhood cancer research.
How you can help
Strike 3 Foundation
PO Box 191
Monroe, CT 06468